Dr Sigfredo Fuentes The University of Melbourne.
DYOExpK are cheap kits design for students and research. We have designed 10 kits for different applications, such as:
- Automatic sparkling wine pourer and foam stability analysis using image analysis techniques and Matlab programming.
- AR.Drone PArrot with GPS and infrared sensor for plant water status monitoring and mapping
- Automatic pheromone trap
- Fluorescent black box and microscope for living tissue studies
- Kit to monitor yeast for wine fermentation (image analysis and yeast recognition
- Sensory analysis kit for to study coffee faults and quality
Kits that involve field trial will be tested within the Vineyard of the Future initiative.
Check the progression of these prototypes here:
If you require more info: